4 Reasons to Go Abroad for Fertility Treatment
Fertility treatment abroad
is becoming more and more popular. The benefits of seeking options away from home include:
1. Treatment Cost
2. Donor options
3. Perception of better IVF success rates abroad
4. Seeking treatment in a less stressful environment
Specifically in Greece,
- There are good fertility regulations
- Fertility treatment in Greece is less expensive than in the UK.
- There are often shorter waiting lists and access to a higher number of donors.
- The cost of living in Greece, as well as travel and accommodation costs, is fairly low.
How does the process work at EmbryoClinic?
EmbryoClinic’s international co-ordinator will ask you to fill out a medical questionnaire on your fertility history and type of treatment desired.The initial free consultation will follow, via Skype, with the co-ordinator and a fertility doctor, who will discuss your medical case, assess your options and may ask for more tests to be carried out.If you decide to proceed, a new appointment will be arranged for an on-site consultation.
It will take place in Embryoclinic Thessaloniki, where you will meet the co-ordinator, who will be your contact person during your treatment, alongside the medical director. After all necessary examinations, you will be informed in great detail about your personal fertility treatment plan and next steps to take.
During your treatment, the co-ordinator will be available to answer your questions, manage your appointments and discuss with the doctor all your case details. They will also inform you about how many times you will need to travel to Greece and how many days you will need to stay.
Want to know more? Read the full article in Fertility Help Hub.